Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oversized Post Cards


I've been really busy today walking dogs & sending out over sized post cards to pet owners.
I thought I would stop by & share an idea that might help to get pet sitters & dog walker some more clients. Dogs that are licensed are a matter of public record, so in my area I contacted Records Coordinator for Orange County, CA. Animal Care. I had to pay for the list but I received 188 pages of dog owners with about 44 names per page.(I only asked for 2 different zip codes) Huntington Beach has a population of 200,000. I'll start working the other zips as soon as I finish the ones that I have. I've only send out 300 so for but out of those I have a new recurring client 5 days a week. The new dog has already paid on the investment. Now the rest is profit !

No comments:

Post a Comment