Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pet Sitting-Dog Walking Overnight


So many friends have asked me, " How can you sleep in another person's bed?" That's the reaction I get when I explain that I have to pet sit overnight for one of my dogs. I never thought of it until so many friends turned up their noses. The sheets are always fresh when I go for pet sitting. I have one client that even labels my towel with "Debbie's towel".


Well, I thought about it for a about 30 seconds and then I thought about all the hotels and motels that those friends, with the turned up noses, had slept in. God know what went on in some of those rooms. Now when someone says "OH, you sleep in other people's beds and with the dogs?" I just smile and think about the "dogs" that have slept in some of those hotel rooms?

No comments:

Post a Comment